View Single Post
Old 5 Sep 2015, 20:37 (Ref:3571629)   #7250
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gingers4Justice View Post
BMW completely ruled it out in a way which makes me think they're still interested. There's way too much smoke for there not to be any flame.

I wonder if BMW were hoping to enter post 2017-regs and enter in the 12MJ class with a tiny engine and market it along with their "i" range, but backed out once it became clear that the new rules will be postponed for another year at least. But I still think they'll be monitoring the situation closely.
Well BMW could very well be interested, and have a wish to enter...
But only under certain circumstances, which is why they are probably in talks with ACO about the future regulations, to see if they will end out in a way which could be interesting for BMW.

I have no doubt that BMW is involved with ACO and Le Mans as we speak, but they haven't even put their toe-in-the-water yet.

Last edited by CTD; 5 Sep 2015 at 20:48.