View Single Post
Old 17 Jul 2013, 14:35 (Ref:3278739)   #18
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I find this, from the BBC article very interesting.

'In his testimony, Mr Ecclestone said he had been worried that if he had not paid the money, Gribkowsky would have alerted the UK tax authorities to "things" that might have led to a tax inquiry.

He believed Gribkowsky intended to tell the UK tax authorities that Mr Ecclestone was secretly in charge of the Bambino Trust, which is in his ex-wife's name.

Mr Ecclestone said at the time that the claim was false, but that proving it "would have been very expensive for me. The tax risk would have exceeded £2bn. I paid him to keep calm and not to do silly things," he said.'

Last edited by bjohnsonsmith; 17 Jul 2013 at 14:41.