View Single Post
Old 12 Nov 2006, 21:41 (Ref:1764473)   #10
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Calm down Robbie.

The team has failed on a number of occasions, I totally agree. I don't think Robbie has done a lot wrong either. He is just nothing special and it is nice to see others getting a shot.

We saw how Manning came flying out of the traps quite nicely at Shanghai last season for example. I'd favour him of the three drivers, as he has some good experience to draw on. And I'd like to see Jarvis getting some shots as well to prove himself.

Robbie has had a full seasons worth of races, so I'd like to see him try his hand at something else.

Anyhow, we are moving drastically away from the Beijing topic here...