View Single Post
Old 21 Feb 2024, 10:06 (Ref:4197587)   #3
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
For me, the most obvious is Ocon and Gasly, primarily because of Ocon who I confess I don't rate as highly as some others do. I think Gasly is probably the better and more consistent driver but I don't see Ocon as much of a team player.

Not convinced that Piastri is an equal #1 yet with Norris. I still see McLaren as 'Lando's Team' but Piastri is obviously good and Norris needs to demonstrate that he still holds the whip hand there while Piastri will be wanting to do the opposite. Could be an interesting one there for management...

Sainz and Leclerc? Having been dumped and seen his much-vaunted (but really still to fully prove himself) teammate retained Carlos would be a fool to play second fiddle. I think he's perfectly good enough not to have to - he's generally more consistent than his team-mate and makes fewer mistakes.

Last edited by Aysedasi; 21 Feb 2024 at 10:28.