View Single Post
Old 3 Nov 2005, 03:09 (Ref:1451029)   #48
bocster
Rookie

bocster should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
i think its interesting to look at the 2004 brit f3 series where piquet ,power and davison all drove in the same races (only a few where they all finished). All three drivers are classy drivers yet atm the piquet's results are far better than the australian's. Car setup and team support in getting these cars ready is really important and im not sure whether the team has been up to scratch in giving our racers the cars that they deserve (this includes christian). these cars are allowed to have work done to them but it needs to be done in the confines of the A1 factory (which is now mobile)and only 5 people for each team are allowed to work on them when they arent at a race meeting (i think) . could it be the case that other teams have work out little tricks to their cars to make them preform better (not unfairly i might add) . at the moment the "onspeed" cars would be NZ(except for last race due to engine change) brazil,franze,switz,GB (but hes got some bad luck) . there is no way that davison should have been more than 2 seconds a lap slower then the lead cars. Word is that the Aussie car will be back on pace this weekend. I did however see the spare car fail to make it back to the garage 4 times on monday though