View Single Post
Old 4 Oct 2010, 03:55 (Ref:2768893)   #13
djb
Veteran

djb should be qualifying in the top 3 on the griddjb should be qualifying in the top 3 on the griddjb should be qualifying in the top 3 on the griddjb should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
fairing bashing indeed, that was a definate message sending wasnt it by Rossi? He wasnt happy by being beaten by Lor before, and Ros sure as heck looked like he was putting out the message that in the future, he would get ugly if push comes to shove (mind you, it was Ros doing the shoving wasnt it--my view of it anyway)

must say, it woke me up at least as I was dozing on the couch (also in the moto2 race when that Columbian fellow went down with the others behind him on the straight it gave me quite a start.......as it did the commentators but they were mature and didnt say anything out loud that we were all seeing flash before our eyes (Tomizawa) boy that gave me astart for a second.

so waddya all think of how rossi was, he was being a real hard ass sob wasnt he? Fair enough I say, but for me it was clearly a message giver.