View Single Post
Old 29 Feb 2024, 18:30 (Ref:4198949)   #21
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Harte View Post
I must admit that I can't be arsed to trawl through the FIA's rules, but I wonder whether they had to amend the rules to permit the sprint races to take place the day before the main event?
That's a good question. I can imagine patching in the sprint races into the weekend required various regulation changes including definitions of what is a "race" or not?

Richard