View Single Post
Old 2 Mar 2008, 22:51 (Ref:2142757)   #96
the sniper
Veteran

European Union
Birmingham
the sniper has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Hi,

This is my first post on ten tenths though I have been reading the forum for ages (especialy this thread ).

I went to the Superprix the last two years it was run, I'm afraid I have no memory of it though as I was 1 month old in 89 and 1 year old in 1990 . I live in North East Birmingham (Erdington to be exact) and was amazed when I got into Motorsport in 2004 that my city had held such an event, and I had been to it!!! For years I had been trying to find proper information about it but I only ever found one site (which didn't have much). This was until I found your forix page Bigears and your large collection of video clips on you tube. So I just want to say well done on the amount of research you have done on the superprix, I look forward to further updates of your site in future (especially 89, 90 and the despise of the superprix).

My dad has some pictures of the superprix, their mainly shots of the cars at the Halfords hairpin in 89 (some 90). I could try and scan them if your interested.

Last edited by the sniper; 2 Mar 2008 at 22:56.