View Single Post
Old 19 Mar 2013, 15:54 (Ref:3221249)   #2602
Paradise City
Veteran

Bhutan
Dublin
Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!
The 'Sky scandal' isn't about production. It's about the bosses and Eccelstone in particular. Live F1 doesn't need to be behind a paywall or if a paywall than let it be a paywall at an itunes price or something.

Once though the Sky bosses handed down their instruction to the production team; they did a good job with it.

I don't like all that punditry but that's a view that won't be shared by most and is also something most broadcasters do with their headline sports and Sky has brought to the max - giving a whole channel over to it.

However that's only a personal preference and I don't really assign blame to the Sky F1 team for dong that.

In short the Sky production is fine and they should be proud of their achievement.