View Single Post
Old 28 Feb 2014, 19:31 (Ref:3373308)   #11
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by EastonNeston View Post
He is also a highly respected & very reputable journalist who reports on the sport & the business very well and honestly.
im a big fan because his posts are well researched and he often states that he refuses to speculate on things while lacking proper evidence because he holds himself to a high journalistic standard.

so sort of makes it doubly strange to me then that he would just say something like 'i am hearing...'. thats not very journalistic imo. although that line about 'forcing the Indians to pay up' was a rather clever turn of phrase, for me i dont see his articles about FI and its owners as objective. i feel like they are personal somehow but thats just how i read it though.

anyways how strange is it for F1 teams to try to renegotiate terms with their suppliers? i would suspect its a fairly common occurrence and all teams probably struggle with cash flow management.