View Single Post
Old 1 Mar 2014, 09:12 (Ref:3373521)   #17
Flavio Galtieri
Veteran

European Union
Modena
Flavio Galtieri should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridFlavio Galtieri should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridFlavio Galtieri should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by fredd1 View Post

I like his stuff, but like all of us he has flaws.
Me too. I occasionally pipe up if there's something I think I can add.

Yes, he is an established, respected Formula One journalist. One of the few prepared to take on the Bernie/CVC debacle and call for a complete rethink of Formula One's business model.

However his constant drip, drip, drip vendetta against Force India is just wearisome. I'm sure VJ must have upset him at some point but he really does himself no favours being so prejudiced against a team that has consistently out performed on a resources/results ratio and continues to hire some of the best young talent on the grid.

All teams have cash flow problems from time to time. There's only two sources of income, either from Bernie or from sponsors/owners. It's not as if they sell cars or anything.

If someone keeps banging on and on about the demise of a team eventually they might be proved right. Many have come and gone over the years I've been watching.

At that point Saward can dance on the grave. I for one won't be cheering him on.