View Single Post
Old 7 Dec 2023, 16:12 (Ref:4188568)   #4
tbtstt
Veteran

United Kingdom
Redhill, England
tbtstt should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridtbtstt should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by BertMk2
There still doesn't appear to be an answer to the cause of the fire at Lydden so is this a way of ensuring the championship can still run even if the electric cars don't get the all clear?
I am curious if the electric cars for the new season will be RX2E (running with Supercars in a similar vein to RallyX Nordic), or RX1E cars with some sort of restriction/penalty.

As said though, the latter depends on the RX1E getting the all clear. Personally I have my doubts that the investigation will reach a conclusion any time soon. I wonder if there might be some dispensation to run them "at the owners risk"? (Or perhaps more likely with enhanced safety procedures in place?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FIRE View Post
Looks like but do the RX1e teams still have ICE cars?
KMS had the "Killer Pig" up for sale; not sure if it sold but, even if it did, they should have one of their own Polos (plus apparently they have a VW Motorsport Polo on show in the workshop, but I presume they can't use that?).

I think GRX/CE Dealer Team have sold everything now as we know four ex-GRX i20's are out in the wild.

Possibly one GCK Megane still with Guerlain?

Possibly an older 208 (or two?) left with Hansen? I think the Peugeot Sport cars have all found new homes?

Don't think ES sold their Fabia, so that is still around.

And All Inkl have more Supercars then they know what to do with!