View Single Post
Old 27 Jul 2003, 14:39 (Ref:672492)   #22
Jay
Veteran

United Nations
Canada
Jay should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
You really are hopeless... have you, sgw2 or rush1 ever participated in a racing thread in this forum? Do you have any interest at all in Cart Racing... I'm guessing not. The only posts I've seen you three put here have been to bash Cart. There are some that can be critical here, but they at least have an interest in the series. You guys dont. It's very clear that your only purpose here is to throw as much dirt as you can possibly dig out (and you really do scrape the bottom of the barrel) and throw it in the faces of Cart fans that would like to discuss racing and the real issues of Cart.

To put it simply, sgw2, rush1 and indycool would be very wise to stick to the IRL forum and leave this forum for people who actually have an interest in Cart!
"I used to hate writing, but now I enjoy it. I realized that the purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog!" - Calvin and Hobbes