View Single Post
Old 26 Oct 2011, 12:29 (Ref:2977083)   #23
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
the 35mm sized ones are about my limit - the problem isn't so much small hands, it's that i essentially have non-opposable thumbs. i can't use them to grip unless i use the joint at the very base of the thumb, which isn't made for that purpose! but i do agree that if you go for a really small body it doesn't feel balanced. plus with a heavier lens it can't be good for the lens mount either.

the only problem with acquiring new toys during the off season is the itch to try them out trackside is overwhelming, so it might have to wait until the other side of winter at least though!