View Single Post
Old 5 Jan 2024, 09:21 (Ref:4190841)   #47
Mike Harte
Veteran

United Kingdom
W. Yorkshire
Mike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by delta View Post
My all time favourite film is when the M4 opened from Slough to Swindon . There is a chap in MK2 Jag telling and showing drivers how to drive on the new Motorway . He comes up behind a slow Herald . First the lights flash , then again and finally toots the horn to get the Herald driver to move out of the fast lane . Chap gets the message and moves over but gives the Jag driver a two fingered wave as the he goes pass . I’m sure this movie could be found and posted .

I think that this may be the video to which you refer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qp-Sv_lXWvU