View Single Post
Old 20 Mar 2024, 11:46 (Ref:4201968)   #38
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
No, it was fairly clear when they were gonna let go. Sadly many of the drivers whinging and crying don't know anything about their cars and just try to punish it faster. Most of what I remember when I watched every week was tire management and making sure they could get them to run a full stint evenly or if they could make it only need outside tires at a stop and leap people in the order. But I started watching in 2 very different eras of stock cars than the heavyweight GTs they are now

Kyle Larson started it all with the drivers know best let's make it 1000hp, we can do it and it won't cost anything tomorrow. Yeah, Kyle almost doubling the hp of cars won't ever make an engine less durable, nah it's fine. But at least he knows his car and what it is doing, some of the others just cried it was all the sudden bam on the tires. No, after the first stint everyone pretty much knew they were wearing quick, like Bristol used to albeit not so aggressively as this weekend.