View Single Post
Old 21 Apr 2014, 19:38 (Ref:3396371)   #21
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teretonga View Post
There is no detail about any specific proposal. It is just another Bernie flying pie in the sky to put drones into the air around his own corporate problems....
it probably is something like that.

lots of people really hate BE these days and while he probably deserves every bit of that anger i also get the sense that dismissing his ideas is becoming a little too fashionable.

granted this idea would cost a fortune and likely to never happen but i still think its an amazing concept and lets say it goes ahead in a limited only in Europe type way as a pre show to the main event, then i for one would try to save my money so that i could attend.

really im in favour of any suggestions aimed at adding more value for those in attendance.