Thread: Team 2017 Car Launch Thread
View Single Post
Old 17 Feb 2017, 17:16 (Ref:3712897)   #59
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by chillibowl View Post
true, but a week or so ago motorsport ran an article on Pat Symonds talking about what to expect for 2017 so i was holding out more hope for an improvement in this area.
I just took a look at that article and I would say... Poorly written. Or at least clickbait headline that is not supported by the rest of the article. The title should have been...

"2017 cars unlikely to be uglier than 2016".

Symonds does mention the noses don't look like they did in 2012, but that is also true for last years cars. And I tend to feel the entire article was more about it's unlikely the new regulations are driving the design in unexpected directions that... for example... created the ugly noses of a few years ago.

Richard