View Single Post
Old 27 Nov 2023, 14:04 (Ref:4187534)   #30
Lancsbreaker
Veteran

England
Padiham, Lancashire
Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by morninggents View Post
Another race ruined by the idiotic decision of the stewards to penalise Perez I don't know how much these idiots are paid but I think even peanuts would be too much. The problem with giving people power (but no resposibility) is that they are then hell bent on using that power.

In at least one of the post-race interviews Perez said it was unfair because basically if you are diving for an overtake like that "you are out of control"....which doesn't seem like the best excuse for failing to make the corner and running an opponent off the track. At least when Verstappen does it you know its deliberate, rather than having run out of talent.....