View Single Post
Old 21 May 2013, 08:56 (Ref:3250987)   #16
Accident
Veteran

Accident should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridAccident should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridAccident should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by GROUPA View Post
Ever tried it yourself ?

Perhaps offer up your services and see how you go....perhaps put an application into BJR I'm sure he will be welcoming to you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Senna05 View Post
FAS33 - Ever tried to lug a 20kg awkwardly weighted wheel and tyre in one hand and a gun in the other?? When you are changing tyres as quickly as the slowest Supercar mechanic, then and only then you may say they suck. And then I hope you apply to join the team.
No one is saying they can do it better, and you don't need to be able to do something better to earn the right to point out that someone isn't doing a great job. I'm sure everyone here knows that it is hard work.

Following the logic you guys use, I suppose you never criticize movies unless you are successful directors, music unless you are successful musicians, food unless you are a world class chef, and so on?

More on topic... I can't help but sort of chuckle now when they have a problem, it's just become too frequent that it has sort of become one of those "if you don't laugh, you have to cry" things. I feel bad for Winterbottom in particular, it has to be incredibly frustrating for him.

At least BJR has risen up to battle at the front and sort of take their place from last year as one of the top two teams, otherwise it would make for really boring racing.