View Single Post
Old 26 Jun 2012, 10:42 (Ref:3098316)   #2
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
for me it's being tarnished a bit by the new car not being as reliable as the old one. complacency had set in - it's easy to get used to championships not being decided by dodgy cars. i'd be interested to know whether the whole grid is seeing the same issues and what percentage of their races are being hindered by something important not working.

on the driver side i guess i'd like to see frijns continue to bring it to the far more experienced drivers and magnussen, and i'm *really* interested to see how sorensen goes from here. i wonder how different things would be if he hadn't had that failure at motorland?

denmark goes for years without a decent driver in single seaters (the mighty tom k aside) and two come along at once