Thread: Tech Issue The Sound Of The V6 Turbo PU..
View Single Post
Old 27 Jan 2015, 08:52 (Ref:3497918)   #561
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikuni View Post
If you took your 5 year old to a modern F1 grand prix do you think they would leave knowing that they had been to something special and remembering the day for ever, as they would have in years gone by?
My first ever motor race was the Daily Express Trophy Silver Jubilee in 1973 at Silverstone and it was very memorable as my hero Jackie Stewart won it having started on pole and fallen back down the field. However, what was also very memorable was the noise of the engines, I had to block my ears, every time a car went passed the grandstand, which slightly detracted from the overall experience.