Thread: Tech Issue The Sound Of The V6 Turbo PU..
View Single Post
Old 27 Jan 2015, 15:20 (Ref:3498014)   #563
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
agreed if you want life long fans you need to get people interested at a young age.

that said, given the costs associated with attending, is F1 really an event that encourages people to bring their families let alone small children too?

for a family of 4 to get tickets for a GP weekend they are looking at around $2000 just for admission alone (grandstand prices)...from my experiences at Montreal over the years, sound or no sound it has never been a kid focused event.