Thread: Tech Issue The Sound Of The V6 Turbo PU..
View Single Post
Old 27 Jan 2015, 21:47 (Ref:3498101)   #564
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by chillibowl View Post
agreed if you want life long fans you need to get people interested at a young age.

that said, given the costs associated with attending, is F1 really an event that encourages people to bring their families let alone small children too?

for a family of 4 to get tickets for a GP weekend they are looking at around $2000 just for admission alone (grandstand prices)...from my experiences at Montreal over the years, sound or no sound it has never been a kid focused event.
I would going to post something similar.

Who can afford to attend? If they did, I suspect they would like the current cars. Best be for me is to take kids to vintage racing events (inexpensive, low key, fan friendly). So it may be a number of decades, but eventually today's machinery "might" show up at an event like that. Kids will be old and out of the house by then.

Richard