View Single Post
Old 26 Nov 2015, 04:10 (Ref:3593385)   #151
hvr777
Veteran

hvr777 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperFormulaComplet View Post
Hello, Piritos.Acording to Super Formula Official news, Loic drives in this test.No one knows why he drives in this test.I guess the reason.This race series change the tire maker from Bridgestone to Yokohama in 2016 season.This test is first time for all team run with the Yokohama tire. It is a very important test.So team Le Mans needs experienced driver.Kamui Kobayashi's team mate Ryo Hirakawa isn't bad driver. He won two races in Super GT(Japanese top GT category race) in 2015.But he never gotton a podium finish in Super Formula.I think this team wants a target of comparison.I'm happy if Loic come again SF in 2016.Super formula will determine the race schedule after WEC schedule announced.Super Formula races held to avoid WEC race weekend.So Super Formula is the attractive for racing drivers who want to participate in both series WEC and Super Formula.
From what I heard, Loic Duval already talked with Toyota and Team LeMans for his 2015 season at Super Formula but failed to meet agreement.

Well, because everyone are still new with Super Formula's Yokohama tyres, I think by attending the test he will be able to catch up with other top SF drivers.