View Single Post
Old 11 May 2010, 15:27 (Ref:2688649)   #186
Trussers
Rookie

Trussers should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridTrussers should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridTrussers should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewF31 View Post
And it's great to see RLM will be covering the Practice and Qualifying sessions for the 1st time.
Will also be nice to see Hindy and co, namely Truswell and Goodwin rambling on about all sorts of nonsense during the time tv is off. Even more nonsense than they do during Le Mans.
I am sure you mean that kindly, Andrew... nonsense is part of the package, I'm afraid. And there's usually plenty of time for rambling. Hopefully we'll get a balance somewhere down the middle of information - presented in an entertaining way!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuart thompson View Post
I'm heading out on Thursday to the 24 hrs for the first time. I am looking forward to it after attending recent Silverstone 24 hrs. Im pretty sure this will be better. Anyone have any reccomendations for a Ring 24 hr virgin.
Stuart - Make sure you have transport available. Spend Friday deciding where you want to watch from. Certainly Pflanzgarten, Brunnchen and the Karussel have to be on your list. I wouldn't bother with the GP loop during darkness. Take a torch. Print out an entry list from the ADAC website before you go. And if you have one, take a stop watch, pick a couple of cars, and watch the gaps go up and down. Try and count how many cars the front runners overtake on each lap. Visit the museum. Have a go on the roller coaster. Build your own fire and cook some sausages. Stay up all night. Tell everyone how much fun you had when you get back.