View Single Post
Old 3 Dec 2013, 17:54 (Ref:3339804)   #57
Biscuits In A Red Bull
Veteran

United Kingdom
Biscuits In A Red Bull should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridBiscuits In A Red Bull should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by FAS33 View Post
it's ok that your boy Vergne didn't get the seat, oh well theres always next year.. when Da Costa might take his seat.
I fully acknowledge that Vergne is on the verge of losing his seat, which is a bit strange considering he hasn't done any wrong.

However, I am not a Vergne fan. I just don't see why you think you can slate him off when he's done a job at least as good as Ricciardo. I think it's quite clear who's the fan boy here.

If anyone in RBR's young driver programme deserves that seat it would be Kvyat. He seems to possess and ability to be consistent, which is far more than what either Ricciardo and Vergne have shown this season, and it is the fact that Ricciardo can't seem to make a season that Vettel will beat him.

Of course, I could be wrong, and Ricciardo could be Vettel every time, but then Vergne would be amazing, and Hulkenberg would surely be the best driver ever...