View Single Post
Old 16 Apr 2014, 06:41 (Ref:3393145)   #13
vector-pat
Rookie

England
Newbury, Berks
vector-pat should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Thruxton Easter Revival

Just a quick update for all Thruxton Easter Revival competitors. Access to the Circuit will be now available from noon on Thursday. Thanks to the goodwill of our Landlord, we've managed to secure some extra Paddock space on lovely smooth tarmac, on the Airfield apron. This is allocated to FF1600 and FF2000 competitors. Please can I ask that you're very careful to avoid any spillages and that all litter is put in the bins provided. This area will need to be clear of all vehicles by 09.00hrs on Monday.

On Friday morning myself and Thruxton regular instructor, Steve Mills, will be doing some track familiarisation laps from 09.00hrs to 10.30hrs. The meeting point for this will be in the pit lane, under Race Control. This is a free service and will be on a first come first served basis but we'll have to finish at 10.30hrs to enable anyone wishing to do their own track walk. Although we're not charging for this, please can you make a donation to Hampshire and IOW Air Ambulance. The track will be available for a track walk from 10.30hrs through to noon, testing will then start at 13.00hrs. Sign on for testing will be with CJ in "Drivers Sign on", next to the Scrutineering bay.

Bill, myself and all the Circuit staff are really looking forward to welcoming HSCC for what is our favourite meeting of the year.