View Single Post
Old 27 Feb 2014, 21:36 (Ref:3372927)   #483
ATLFalconsFAN
Veteran

United States
Stockton, CA
ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!
You guys are all so great. Unless there is an unforeseen circumstance I will plan to be at the meet up and will have my lovely wife in tow.

I have found that sports car endurance racing fans are an interesting, friendly group of people. I became hugely enamored with the ALMS, and managed to make it to almost every circuit on the calendar. On many occasions I met up with strangers who I only knew from the internet from our shared love of racing. Of the dozens of people I have met there are only a couple that were less than awesome. What's also fun is seeing that different circuits have different types of people who show up, a different vibe, a different menu of food and beverage, and a different view of the racing, each one is unique.

So...looking forward to seeing you all in the vendor area on the 14th of June!

Now to think of what to bring...