Thread: ERC 2013
View Single Post
Old 27 Jul 2012, 07:47 (Ref:3111949)   #18
AndyS
Veteran

England
N Yorks
AndyS should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Is this actually confirmed yet? If so I dispair at the FIA as I assume its them behind it. They seem intend on making a ******** of every form of motor sport they can get their hands on at the moment. How is this in any way shape or form positive and going to benefit anybody other than the promoters and possible the bigger teams getting paid to run the cars.

As a spectator the ERC event at Lydden is on my list of events to see. Bearing in mind the distance involved I wouldn't be bothering if this comes in and reading the comments on here I'm not the only one.

The organisers of the GRC must be reading this news this morning and rolling about laughing. I'm of the opinion that the ERC needs change, but this is not the way to go. The FIA are really so far out of touch with what the fans want and what actually works in all forms of motor sport its freightening. Sure it maybe what the money makers and manufacturers want but whats the point if its dead after a few years. Just look at FIA GT as a prime example.