View Single Post
Old 25 Apr 2014, 08:32 (Ref:3398038)   #1089
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Yep definitely interesting.

I don't in all honesty think that they will partner with Onroak to build the car, but they might be able to use Oak operationally. There's a lot of great people and knowledge there. Similar to what Toyota have done with Oreca.

Another thing I was wondering this year was where will Nissan put their young drivers in terms of P2? In previous years we've seen official partner teams like Greaves and G-Drive. I'd have thought this year they'd be keen to give their guys more experience with the P1 coming up.

With him being a silver driver I'd expect Schulzhitskiy to be confirmed for Le Mans. Alongside Brundle (who has links with Nissan) and Yacaman that's a great line-up.