View Single Post
Old 2 Jan 2024, 12:37 (Ref:4190592)   #40
E.B
Veteran

United Kingdom
About 7kms East of Albert Park Melbourne
E.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dougie View Post
Hello Bob & Crew -

Yes, I'm the driver of the Florida Green 1957 Austin Healey 100-6 MM # 414. I make it a point to seek out the photography staff working the events I compete at as I often write for the multiple car club magazines I belong to. I've raced my big Healey for nearly 20 years and have owned Austin Healeys for since my early years in college (mid-80's). Here's a few samples I've penned that share my passion for vintage racing.
Great stories Doug. Thanks for sharing. You mentioned in one of them about big Healeys downunder and yes there are a number around. Here is one that was easy to find in my photos. I have others I will have to dig through to find. A few other pics to make up the post
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_3682 (2) - Copy.JPG   IMG_3609 (3) - Copy.JPG   IMG_3492 (3) - Copy.JPG  

IMG_3649 (2) - Copy.JPG   IMG_3726 (2).JPG   IMG_3717 (2).JPG