View Single Post
Old 10 Feb 2015, 11:10 (Ref:3503625)   #74
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by bauble View Post

I have been browsing through some old tapes from our local radio station recently, where I report on motor sport, and I found that in 1993 I referred to the Footwoork F1 team testing a couple of promising young drivers for 1994, and I referred to "Dutch sensation Jos Verstappen, winner of the German F3 Championship".

Does that make me old?
If it does, then it does me too and I'm in my thirties. I'm of a time when both sex and motor racing were dangerous.