View Single Post
Old 10 Apr 2012, 21:37 (Ref:3056803)   #6
SOLARIS_7
Rookie

United States
Washington D.C.
SOLARIS_7 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
SOLARIS's Street Circuits

Welcome to my street circuits thread! I design and post street circuits for racing without official recognition... it's just fun to do!

Reading my street circuits and understanding their layout is quite easy. At the top of my street circuit map is the name of the track, the city, and the length of one to several configurations. The red line is the race track, the yellow line is the pit lane, and the white lines are the sector lines. I will label run-off areas and direction of the track as well. That's all you need to know!

I always thought it would be fun if a street circuit series was devised with a huge prize on the line, attracting so many different teams and drivers. You could induct some awesome series to race at these tracks, like V8 Supercars, F1, ALMS, WEC, FIA GT, NASCAR, IndyCar, Grand-Am, SCCA, BTCC, WTCC, et cetera, et cetera. My goal in designing street circuits is to make them feasible and capable of good racing for all cars. I'll update this thread regularly.

By the way, here are some venues to expect soon.

Tokyo
Washington D.C.
Vancouver
Mexico City
Rome
Helsinki
Singapore
London
Paris
Montevideo
Sydney
Cape Town
Rio de Janeiro
Shanghai
Wellington
Kuala Lumpur
Seoul
Jakarta
Casablanca
Caracas

Those I and a friend have devised for adequate venues for my fantasy series. Also, I am interested in doing several U.S. street circuits. One of them is posted on my other thread. Thanks and stay tuned!

Last edited by ScotsBrutesFan; 11 Apr 2012 at 00:53. Reason: Merged Post: There is no need for a new thread.