View Single Post
Old 16 Feb 2024, 19:04 (Ref:4196960)   #2
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!
Hi polruiz. From my point of view, if you pick up the second option it will be hard to meet a real commercial success, I fear. The years you mention belong to a "period" making those cars which previously were FF becoming HFF, Historic Formula Ford, and the regulations are rather strict. Sure you can suggest better shocks but a full different and highly improved system will make tham not compliant. I seem to remeber that van Diement went from two shocks at front to a monoshock system abck in the day. This is only my opinion but don't worry, now one has posted an answer you'll see many showing up. Good luck, great project.