View Single Post
Old 17 Jun 2014, 19:17 (Ref:3423179)   #212
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Intimidator View Post
I already visited the circuit. This year and last year I went to the test day and it was amazing. In 8 hours of testing I've been at Tertre Rouge, Dunlop chicane, Ford chicane, Mulsanne and Arnage. But I just can't stay at home for this race anymore. The best spot in my opinion was Arnage, even if it's difficult to take pictures because of the fence, but I also think that from that corner is pretty difficult to move to the other sections of the track. Maybe it's better to stay at TR and move to Dunlop, Ford and Porsche corners by feet
The beauty of coming to the race week is that you have close to 35 hours of track time across four days.

Plenty of opportunity to watch everywhere, and camp in one of the lovely campsites.