View Single Post
Old 19 Jun 2014, 09:46 (Ref:3423708)   #221
whitemr2
Veteran

Netherlands
Holland
whitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwhitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwhitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
After earlier discussions on here I decided to get myself a parking ticket for Mulsane and Arnage. Already ordered my tickets through an agency in Holland I asked my wife to buy me the tickets in the ACO shop in Paris. They told buying these tickets was only possible at the circuit......... While visiting the ACO shop at the museum it was not possible to buy the tickets because they were all sold????? So with no tickets we went to Mulsane early morning and were refused entry to the first carpark. The second was no problem and only a little further walk. At Arnage we also got waved away because we had no ticket. The whole carpark was almost emty. Luckily just in front of the carpark there was space to put our car. Otherwise it would have been a long walk. In the end lessen learned. Buy yourself a parking ticket if you plan to visit on busy hours, otherwise don't bother.