View Single Post
Old 10 Apr 2003, 22:29 (Ref:565653)   #35
Gaz
Veteran

United Kingdom
Northwich, UK
Gaz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
And added 'recently' to that. So you can count Jones, Brabham etc out as thats why I added the word 'recently'. Seems you Aussie's just can't give up, I thought me and Aussie-F3 had a bit of a friendly banter end to this post but you take it on again!

My point was that you lot seem to think all your **recent** drivers that have come to Europe are the next Schumacher and Senna's. All last Winter it was Courtney's gonna walk the championship and all this that Davison and Power are. I was just adding that you lot probably think this Manderson (or whatever) guys gonna walk the Euroseries. I didn't say he thought it himself I was just saying this is probably what you lot think off past form.

You gotta realise that the only two drivers on their way to F1 at the moment on talent alone in the British and Japanese F3 worlds are Green and Piquet. Talk is one thing, actually proving your hype is another. These guys have along with Robbie last year, your Courtney, Davison , Power etc so far haven't, FACT.

Last edited by Gaz; 10 Apr 2003 at 22:31.