View Single Post
Old 22 Nov 2011, 17:07 (Ref:2990072)   #60
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Jonny,

With respect this is a discussion forum and as far as I can tell the thread has achieved what you wanted. Of course it has expanded beyond the original (desired?) discussion but it is far from off topic.

I speak on behalf of 10/10s when I say I am pleased you have found some entrants.

That said IMO £1000 for 40 mins racing is a bit steep when you can get the same for around £350 to £500 with other organisers. And the TV coverage means very little to me or I suspect most people.

So I wish you every success and as I said, having been there and done it, I have no plans to return.

I hope you get all the entries you need. And this thread will continue as long as we have something to discuss on the topic.