View Single Post
Old 22 Sep 2009, 07:52 (Ref:2545733)   #101
p261brm
Veteran

England
Shropshire & Oura
p261brm should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridp261brm should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Done and dusted for another year, all things being equal 'Weal meet again' or is it wheel? Whitsun Trophy, the usual carnage as one well known poster was heard to comment in the pit lane 'Hooligans'. Most of the racing was at least clean and green on this extremely fast circuit. Seemed to spend more time in the assembly area waiting for things to happen than usual this year, at least it gives one time to gather opinions on many varied subjects and to reminisce; Stirling did not drive one of those, did he?. Adverse comments must be reserved for the so called competitor and support park. The ablutions are in the least diabolical and an insult particularly to the male population where 5 wc cubicles had to suffice for the numbers present. Either his worshipfulness's organisation has sadly underestimated the numbers or there were an awful lot of folk who should not be situated in the park, the inspection of labels seemd to be very lax; and the facilities in the paddock area are a joke. With competitors contriuting to the effort the 'freebie' is not an accetable retort anymore.