View Single Post
Old 21 May 2012, 20:30 (Ref:3077455)   #33
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Kent+Mojacar Spain, but not always ?
GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by autoidiodyssey View Post
Your over thinking it. Just strap a DSLR to the rollbar like this guy and call it done.

It seems like vibration will be the real issue with any sort of still camera. I don't think lens stabilization is meant to deal with that kind of shake. Though on a smooth track at lower speed something like this might work.
I don't think that that would pass scrutineering in the UK, if it broke off and hit another driver in the face (Massa)someone would be for the high jump !
Balls of steel (knob of butter) They're Asking For Larkins. ( Proper beer) not you're Eurofizz crap. Hace más calor en España. Me han conocido a hablar un montón cojones! Send any cheques and cash to PO box 1 Lagos Nigeria Africa !