Thread: DSP VS Audi R8
View Single Post
Old 30 Dec 2002, 09:42 (Ref:459982)   #21
H16
Racer

H16 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
It is terrible when no one agrees with you, then you use the word "us" to make it look like it.

You have assumed everything and anything, used more propoganda, and tried your best to trash me for a comment that I felt was nowhere. Do you work for Fabcar or something? For only three posts, and two of which were all out flames, you have really made yourself welcome.

I have been here for a while, but you are the first person I have ever had any problems with. Your flames thinly disguised as words of "knowledge" put yourself and those who may agree with you in a bad light. It is so much easier to flame someone, then blame them for the same thing your guilty of.

It is my opinion that you are a troll, or simply interested in starting arguments. 2 out of 3 posts are controversial and hurtful, and while I would love to respond to each and every one of your words, I care too much for the integrity of this fine board and the people on it to simply turn this topic into a name calling chat room, which is what you really want anyway. So, respond all you want, flame the board, and count the friends you have made on one hand, because in reality, you have not shown that you have what it takes to be in a public form and should be considered a flaming pest.