View Single Post
Old 4 Feb 2012, 15:31 (Ref:3021503)   #2551
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acid09 View Post
Near total domination? They had nothing to show against Peugeot in terms of speed until 2011... the low point was 2010 when they were totally helpless and lucked out to win.

Yes. They lost to Peugeot once. That's ONE time. You make your own luck. You can go as fast as you like but if you don't win it means zip. I've never been the greatest Audi fan, but even I don't try and big up what was ultimately a disastrous failure on home soil for Peugeot. They would have happily given up any number of wins elsewhere for another Le Mans victory. One win? Yep, that sounds like domination to me.