Thread: BTCC 2010 rumour mill
View Single Post
Old 23 Oct 2009, 18:50 (Ref:2568202)   #231
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by KA View Post
Any idea which car Bamboo's second Lacetti is? The first pics on the ETCC site show it's in the blue Chevy colours with the addition of Bamboo logos, rather than Bamboo's white paintscheme as seen on Vaulkhard's car

http://www.fiaetcc.com/2k9/press/gal...W=750&maxH=550
The link given shows the 2nd car acquired by Bamboo.
They're running it in blue this weekend, I'm guessing prior to bringing it back to the UK post race. Vaulkhard has confirmed that this car will be run by Bamboo in the BTCC next season (drive pending).