View Single Post
Old 3 Apr 2014, 13:17 (Ref:3388286)   #14
Gingers4Justice
Veteran

United Kingdom
Highbury, London
Gingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I have a really good feeling with Toyota. The way they've gone about their business smacks of quiet confidence. That's the best kind of confidence

I think Toyota's hybrid system is going to matter more than ever, and Audi's troubles with theirs could prove to be more damaging than ever. Porsche will be there or thereabouts, but a lack of experience will cost them. Toyota have lost plenty of races with the faster car due to a lack of experience.

I still back Audi over 24 hours, purely because they're Audi. But I think Toyota could end up being favourites for every other round of the WEC.

Last edited by Gingers4Justice; 3 Apr 2014 at 13:32.