View Single Post
Old 2 Oct 2006, 01:38 (Ref:1724830)   #12
krusty1
Rookie

krusty1 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by pink_bits
If the Government were serious about reducing road toll they would take a long hard look at these programs and make them compulsary.
I agree, problem that we see is the "it couldn't happen to me" mentality. Not that I believe that the vast majority of people could handle it but the best way to educate someone is to scare the living.... out of them. Pictures don't do it. Being in the CFA and attending accients like this has definately made me take my foot off. Not that it was too hard on to start with. I like my life and my sexy XR too much!!!

Get them into a controled situation (as controlled as you can get when it comes to a car) where they have assistance on hand and make them loose control. Show them how easy it is to get all out of shape and what the consequences are!

"If you really think about, in the great scheme of things all you do is manage to take this lump of steel around in a circle several times a day. You are not that special..." JC- I love it when she puts them back in their box!!!