View Single Post
Old 2 Oct 2006, 04:21 (Ref:1724875)   #20
krusty1
Rookie

krusty1 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by bestfit
In these situations governments in general are great at saying what you want to hear, but are useless when it comes to doing what you want them to do!

Did it ever cross your mind that it i the responsibility of the idiot in the car who thinks he is invincable.

Worst thread ever huh. Come and have an average night with me and see what we see as volunteers and you might have a little appreciation for what I am on about. I saw one on the weekend where the road was brand new, not a ripple in it, built up area, I drive that road daily but the fool behind the wheel decided that 100+kph in a 50zone was a good idea. Lets just hope that he lives to actually learn the lesson. Not to mention his passenger.

I also think that our roads are enforced very well but unfortunately the burocrats and do gooders and judges are not handing down sentences that are harsh enough. $135 fine or speeding. Not enough when the consequence could have been someones life!!

"If you really think about, in the great scheme of things all you do is manage to take this lump of steel around in a circle several times a day. You are not that special..." JC- I love it when she puts them back in their box!!!