View Single Post
Old 27 Oct 2013, 11:07 (Ref:3323592)   #20
FIRE
Race Official
Veteran

Netherlands
FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by helgi View Post
I really can't understand how I could watch this for such a long time. I've read about first impressions about new DTM video game and I'm sure it's the best symbol for the series. It's a total arcade. No chance of any intrigue, no chance of any strong team making own decisions. Total control by big bosses and really mega frustrating drop into pop-area making it a 102% TV show. Nobody needs DTM outside of Germany, and I can not understand why German fans are still support it. Maybe it's just a tradition. For sure, if there's no DTM at all almost nobody will be able to sense it. For me a Moscow DTM round is just a good opportunity to talk to drivers about them racing in some different championships. There's nothing to talk about DTM, as the cars are the same - so, no reason in any testing of any new components. There's nothing to talk about drivers in DTM, as the drivers are the same for all the year and all the questions are could be asked at the very first round. It's a great shame, what they've done with a very interesting series.

I thought you were a big DTM fan.