View Single Post
Old 8 Aug 2009, 02:25 (Ref:2517667)   #18
codename_47
Veteran

United Kingdom
Coventry/Birmingham
codename_47 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridcodename_47 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by icemachine View Post
I doubt Seb will be back, although he might surprise us. I think its far more likely he will end up at one of the new F1 entrants or else stick to sports cars
He'll probably be too snobby to come back to the US in the same way Villeneuve was when his F1 career spluttered out.

Well, JV, I hope you're happy sitting around the NASCAR paddock hoping for someone to get injured and then still having your ride yoinked away at the last minute. Also crashing out on the first turn, first lap of the Canadian Tire Series was pretty funny

All this and you know there'll be a few teams in the IRL that would bend over backwards for him. Perhaps that was more true in the Champcar days, but they'd be able to milk him with the Canadians and Europeans in the same way NASCAR does Montoya....

Anyway, on topic...yeah I have no doubt Servia is just there keeping the seat warm for NHL before they approach Bourdais...
It'll all be down to if he wants to come back...