View Single Post
Old 3 Feb 2012, 16:12 (Ref:3021084)   #85
Deleted
Veteran

Deleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by AGD View Post
It's not like TV is going to show WEC P2s anyway.
You're probably right, but now that they can't show Quesnel's facial expressions after every 30 seconds or go to one of those neverending Peugeot onboards, we might actually get more than 5 minutes of coverage of other classes. Sometimes. Maybe.

ALMS provides so much better TV explosure for other classes. I was just rewatching last year's Sebring and PLM and straight from the first lap they were primaly focusing on the tight GT battle, even though for once there was enough of interest in P1 as well... in Europe and particulary Le Mans they love to cover nothing but frontrunning diesels for the first 40 minutes and then maybe show a clip of some Porsche that is stuck on gravel trap.

But this is common knowledge so I don't know what I'm on about.

Last edited by Deleted; 3 Feb 2012 at 16:18.